PROGRAMINO IDE - First test
- Now write your first program with the Programino IDE.
- Write the following lines of code in the editor and save this into a folder you have chosen.
- Programino asks if a project folder should be created.
- Have the location not the same name we called the *.ino-file, you need to create these.
- Click Yes/Ja to confirm.
Example: mySketch.ino must be stored in the folder "mySketch", is the same as in the Arduino™ IDe.
- After saving, the project appears in the Project Explorer.
- Now Choose your Arduino™ board.
- Now Choose your comport where the board is connected.
- If you do not know how the Comportnummer is, look in the Windows Device Manager.
- Click on the "Verify & Upload" button or the key F9 for "verify" or F10 for "verify (compile) & upload".
- Once the program has been successfully compiled and uploaded, the user LED is flashing.
- If you have a syntax error or forgot a ;, Programino will show you where it is with the error tracer.